Saturday, October 8, 2011

R.I.P Steve Jobs

The gutsy silicon valley entrepreneur had been my source of inspiration and will be forever.

Damn the Pancreatic cancer and damn the field of medicine that could not save this man from the jaws of death. He'll truly continue to remain a legend, visionary and the sole inspiration for many.



















Its my natural tendency to associate the human characteristics with someone who lives by that and this masterpiece helped me understand the inner meaning of words like "Charisma", "fearless", "Gutsy", "Confidence", "Innovator" etc...

"Love you Steve... You'll remain in our hearts forever".



















"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me".

A life well lived and a Job well Done, Steve!

No comments: