Monday, June 27, 2011

The Cave house

While I was surfing, this beautiful cave house caught my attention.
In this modern world, we always associate a cave to the prehistoric times and to the lifestyle of ancient tribes who dwelled in it mainly for necessity and not by choice. It is true that even today there are people across the globe who live in caves for ample reasons.

Here is the one I was mentioning about:

The Entrance:












The Hall:
















The Bedroom:













Sit Out:













With the increasing real estate prices wouldn't a cave house be a better option to live in?

Jokes apart, I hope someday my caving experience gets fulfilled.

Did you know? Troglodytes is infact the term used for the cave dwellers.

1 comment:

Ch4 said...

As Fred Flinstone used to say, 'YABBA DABBA DOO"