Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A challenge is a challenge

Like every single women even I desire for the "chic look" and tend to hyperventilate about the extra flab which adds up to the increase in blood pressure levels.

I am nocturnal (makes me think that I must have been an owl in my previous birth, if it counts) and that rules out the option of going for a jog early in the morning or hitting the gym. I know there are a lot of options to shed the extra pounds however my laziness wins hands down all the time. Today, at my workplace, I challenged a collegue of mine to follow GM diet and finally I was cornered and asked to take up the same challenge. Its a challenge and I can't say No, so I have agreed on this. This means I am going to be a cattle for 5 days grazing on fruits and vegetables.


















Here is the tough part. I am allergic to fruits and I got to sustain it for a day which I couldn't when I tried it the first time. Oh boy! I got to do this somehow.

Its not about the weight loss totally but this is going to test if I really have the will power to get over this task on a winning note irrespective of the hurdles and something that I got to prove it to myself. I hope I can do it and I am going to upload a picture upon successful completion.

The day to remember or in other words the day the task starts is on the Independance day of United States of America.













Wish me luck!

No comments: