Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dietology...

My experiments with diet!!!

Day 1:

I was quite prepared for day one which according to me was the toughest. Yeah, as mentioned earlier I am allergic to fruits and somehow managed to live on fruits throughout the day. I must admit that a sense of satisfaction prevailed throughout but that wasn't the case with the fellow companion who joined me in this venture. Was excited about day 2 and did some grocery shopping.

Day 2:

This was supposedly the vegetables day and I sailed through it till eve and gotta say that the second day of a diet is always easier than the first. You know why?

Well, here is the answer!!!

"The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you're off it."

By evening I managed to break the diet by feasting on the finger licking chicken meal from KFC. It couldn't have got any better.
So, with that my experiments with tummy comes to an end.

I felt a little miserable though however I realized that there's always a first time and there's always a next time... wink














To overcome my guilty feeling I went through some of the funny diet quotes and it made me feel better.

Here's one that I like..

"The biggest seller is cookbooks and the second is diet books—how not to eat what you've just learned how to cook."

Jokes apart, I realized that the "diet thing" is for others and isn't my cup of tea!!!

No comments: