Monday, February 27, 2012

The BIG news!

A big news comes as a surprise most of the time. Could there be things in life that can make you feel extremely happy and totally sad at the very same time? I would say yes.

Let me just get to the point and the big slash great news is that one of my best friends is getting married soon and will be moving miles away. Am very happy and excited about it. The last few years wouldn't have been fun/exciting/adventurous without this person who means a lot and who was always there through thick and thin. A clone of Mother Teresa that we call her is one of the amazing persons I have ever met and deserves the best in everything! Oh yeah, this is one of the emotional moments and it makes me feel sad because things are going to change and G3 is going to miss its integral part.

This means an end to the regular catch ups, the fun filled gatherings, night outs, random shopping, surprises, crazy talks, travel plans, ever pending to do lists, yapping and a lot more. I know that at some point in time one might have to let go of the close ones but it is hard. Like the way I had laughed every single time I watch "Friends", I had cried so hard watching the last episode and I never took a chance to watch that last episode ever again. It almost looks like I am going to see it in reality. This definitely is the "end of an era".

Alright, now back to the celebration mode for the Big day. This means being a part of one of the best moments and would mark my first trip to the northern part of India. YAY!

Here's to a new beginning of another phase in life! Wishing all the best in life now and always! Cheers! Mika & Ch4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We must now make our maiden voyage to North India :D