Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy new year!

Happy new year you guys! Gong xi Fa Cai!!!

I am back yet again after a BIG gap and I know this wish is quite late. This doesn't really mean that I was very busy but I would answer it with a partial yes and no. The past few months were filled with some exciting and disappointing moments. I'll share some of the wonderful experiences and things on top of my head.

By the way, out of curiosity I kept asking people if they have any new year resolution/s however I was reluctant to come up with a checklist because of my previous track records of breaking them in the shortest span of time and say "Resolutions are meant to be broken". Jokes apart, it was interesting to hear a lot of different things that people wanted to do. I'll talk about this in detail in my next post.


I wish you all good health, happiness and prosperity in 2012!

No comments: