Saturday, April 16, 2011

April Rain!

Doesn't it feel nice when it downpours all of a sudden in the hot summer.

Wow! It was such a welcoming rain in the evening that brought smiles in many of the faces in Namma Bengaluru!

I love the strong smell of the wet mud when it starts to drizzle and the way the condensed water vapours reach the surface of earth.

I remember my childhood days when I used to stand near the door and wait for the water level to increase so that I could send my version of the Titanics to sail for a while and reach the sea.

I never miss to try my artistic work on the water droplets accumulated on the car panes.

I very much fancy the transparent umbrella which I've been hunting for so long so that I could flaunt it around when it pours. Sadly, I havent found it anywhere and the shopkeepers generally give back a weird look whenever I enquire about it. Hopefully I find it somewhere soon and when I get one, it better rain and then maybe I can even start singing "Under my umbrella".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh there are lots of transparent ones here. Remind me when I come to India, will get one for u..

IJ said...

Awww.. thnx luv..