Wednesday, April 20, 2011

By the shore

One of the things that makes me inadequately happy is "the beach". I can spend hours together on the shore and watch the waves rush towards me in excitement. The torquoise water, the soothing waves, the fresh air, golden sand, sea shells and the time spent in seclusion watching the beautiful sunset is totally worth it.

There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more,
From these our interviews, in which I steal
From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne'er express, yet cannot all conceal.
-George Gordon Lord Byron

3 comments:

Ch4 said...

Well said! I'm reminded of Gokarna

IJ said...

Yes, I very much thought about Gokarna while writing this :)

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours lately, yet I by no means found any
attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful worth
sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the web might be much more helpful than ever before.


Also visit my site :: quantrim
My page :: quantrim tablets