Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cheer leader!

The IPL season has begun and like the politicians I am confused as to which team should I form a coalition with.

Let me try some permutations and combinations to arrive at one final team that I can cheer for.

I am a Tamilian, so technically speaking, I should be a CSK supporter and join the "Whistle Podu" troup but I've been in Bangalore for more than 5 years and love the place equally. So, should it be for the Mallya's boys?

Looking at it from another perspective, there cant be a cricket lover who isnt a fan of the Little Master and I am no exception. Should it be the Mumbai Indians instead?

Virat, Albie, Steyn, Raina are widely distributed across CSK, RCB and DC. This is more confusing now. Hell with ya.

After bleeding blue royally throughout the ICC WC and bagging the trophy in our kitty, it doesnt pursuade me to tag one of the state teams as my favorites.

I am going to stay neutral and watch the glamor of the game. Afterall IPL is all about business!!!

2 comments:

Ch4 said...

i think you'll cheer for the team virat kohli is in :)

IJ said...

:)